MyVenueSource.com Terms and Conditions
The MyVenueSource.com Software As A Service is owned and operated by My Venue Source LLC and it is intended for use by: Businesses, entities or individuals that own, operate or manage venues or event spaces, including the staff & employees that work for said businesses or entities. Businesses, entities or individuals that provide event related services for hire, including the staff & employees that work for said businesses or entities. Businesses, organizations, individuals or any other entity that may be searching for a venue or event space at which to book an event and/or that may be searching for an event service provider for hire.
Collectively, all types of users shall be considered and referred to as “user”, “users”, “you” or “your” throughout the following terms of service agreement.
By using the MyVenueSource.com website (“Service” or “Site”), or any services of My Venue Source LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU ARE REPRESENTING THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
MyVenueSource.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. The most current version of the Terms of Service will always be posted via the link on our home page, www.MyVenueSource.com.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While MyVenueSource.com prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that MyVenueSource.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
A. Account Terms
- By signing up, or creating an account on MyVenueSource.com, you agree to be bound by the Terms of Service agreement. When applicable, you must provide your business/company name, your personal legal full name, a valid email address, a valid phone number, and any other information requested in order to complete the functions & services offered by the Site. Accounts requiring payment (paid accounts) will not be subject to providing a valid credit card until notified.
- One person may only use your login - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for different users to access the information provided to the Site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password (when applicable). MyVenueSource.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have log-in access under your account). By posting content, you represent and warrant that you own and/or have obtained proper rights to post said content.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
B. Online Interface Terms
Users may access their MyVenueSource.com account data via an Online Interface. Any use of the Online Interface, including use of the Online Interface through a third-party product that accesses MyVenueSource.com, is bound by these Terms of Service plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that MyVenueSource.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MyVenueSource.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the Online Interface or third-party products that access data via the Online Interface.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to MyVenueSource.com via the Online Interface may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the Online Interface. MyVenueSource.com in its sole discretion will determine abuse or an unreasonably or disproportionately excessive use of the Online Interface. MyVenueSource.com will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- You expressly agree to not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automatic device, process or means to access MyVenueSource.com via the Online Interface. Furthermore, you agree not to utilize any device, software or routine that will interfere or attempt to interfere with the functionality of the Site.
- MyVenueSource.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the Online Interface (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
C. Terms of Subscription for the Service
- MyVenueSource.com does not, at this time, require a valid credit card to be submitted as part of the sign up process.
- Terms of payment, when applicable to the MyVenueSource.com service, will be posted here. Notice will be given to current users prior to launch of paid account plans.
D. Cancellation and Termination
- Terms of cancellation and termination to paid account plans, when applicable to the MyVenueSource.com service, will be posted here. Notice will be given to current users prior to launch of paid account plans.
- MyVenueSource.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other My Venue Source LLC service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. MyVenueSource.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
E. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- MyVenueSource.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- MyVenueSource.com reserves the right to launch paid account plans after giving notice to current users of the service. The launch of paid account plans, and the prices of those plans are subject to change. MyVenueSource.com will provide a 30-day notice prior to making modifications to prices. Such notice may be provided at any time.
- MyVenueSource.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
F. Copyright and Content Ownership
- MyVenueSource.com claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, the materials uploaded and content provided on your account will be able to be viewed publicly, and therefore you agree to allow others to view your Content and information. By uploading materials and content you represent and warrant that you own and/or have obtained the right to post said materials and content.
- MyVenueSource.com does not pre-screen Content, but MyVenueSource.com and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is deemed inappropriate, unnecessary, or inaccurate via the Service.
- You shall defend MyVenueSource.com against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against MyVenueSource.com by a third party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify MyVenueSource.com for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, MyVenueSource.com in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that MyVenueSource.com (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases MyVenueSource.com of all liability); and (c) provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
G. Security, Privacy & General Conditions
- MyVenueSource.com uses industry-standard SSL security, similar to eCommerce sites, financial institutions, and other secure web-based software solutions. All of your work is password protected and requires a log in to access. Additionally, a national IT service provider, in a certified safe and secure environment, hosts and backs up all of your data.
- You understand that MyVenueSource.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- The information, programs, content & materials contained in the Service of MyVenueSource.com are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without warranty of any kind. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. MyVenueSource.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the Service including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, MyVenueSource.com, or any other My Venue Source LLC service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by My Venue Source LLC.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any MyVenueSource.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by MyVenueSource.com) of other MyVenueSource.com customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- MyVenueSource.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that MyVenueSource.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MyVenueSource.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use of or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of MyVenueSource.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and MyVenueSource.com and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and MyVenueSource.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Montana law.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org